“Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.”
Leadership in any organization from two people to twenty-thousand people is a necessary skill that is found in the ability of one individual to motivate a group of people towards a common destination.
Gary Staab has enjoyed more than thirty-five years of leading folks within both small and medium sized health care organizations. As a team-leader, manager, mentor and coach, Gary has learned that the true leader is a facilitator which is very much different than being the boss. In customized leadership retreats, Mr. Staab teaches what many have found to be very effective leadership techniques that help the individual to work with a group to accomplish common organizational and department goals.
The six-step process:
- We begin with a complimentary meeting to explore your needs and explore ways we might be of service.
- We prepare a detailed proposal outlining the specific process to help you achieve your goal.
- Upon acceptance of our proposal, we will interview designated individuals in advance of the retreat.
- We facilitate the retreat, working closely with each of the participants in an interactive manner.
- Immediately after the retreat we will prepare a report detailing everything that was discussed and an evaluation of the group.
- Finally we will follow-up with you after the reports have been distributed to address any questions or future needs.
For more information:
For information of on customized leadership retreats please contact us and let us see how we can help create a more productive organization.
“Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.”
Copyright 2011 - GPS Associates, Inc.