“Would you tell me, please which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Successful organizations in any industry conduct regular strategic planning sessions to create a map of the future. Done correctly, it becomes an indispensable tool for each member of the organization creating a unity of effort that becomes the engine of success.
Done poorly, it is merely a time and resource consuming exercise with little or no benefit.
Getting it right.
Understanding what you want to accomplish is the key to our mutual success.
As a facilitator, GPS & Associates helps organizations develop a unique planning strategy that is tailored to the specific needs of the organization by:
- A review of the Mission and Vision statements along with other core values and philosophies of the organization
- Evaluate internal stresses within the organization by interviewing owners, board members and other key management personnel.
- Assess changes in the marketplace
- Develop a relevant SWOT analysis
- By consensus of the participants set achievable goals with an action plan tied to a specific timeline
The six-step process
- We begin with a complimentary meeting designed to explore your needs and to explore ways we might be of service to you
- We prepare a detailed proposal outlining each step of the process to help you achieve your goal
- Upon acceptance of the proposal we complete the initial interviews and/or distribute questionnaires, tabulate the results and distribute all material and results in advance of the session/retreat
- We facilitate the planning session or retreat, working closely with each of the participants to achieve the goal of the session
- Immediately after the session/retreat we prepare a report detailing everything that was discussed at the meeting. In addition, we put together an implementation plan that assigns responsibilities with specific time markers agreed to by the participants
- Finally we follow up with you after the reports have been distributed to address any questions or concerns relative to the process or the report
For more information
If you would like more information on our facilitation services please contact us and let us see how we can help you create your future.
“You can’t build your reputation on what you’re going to do”
-- Henry Ford
Copyright 2011 - GPS Associates, Inc.